I have been lash extension naked for the last several months and discovered a lot of things about the world of the extension-less. Here are my findings for achieving amazing lashes without the maintenance of lash extensions...
1) Use a serum. IMO, and from looking at lashes all day, everyday, Borboleta Beauty's 𝐿𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑚 is the best on the market from their price-point as well as the formulation.
2) You will see your max results of a serum kick in around 6-8 weeks. This is the perfect time to ditch your eyelash curler and get a 𝐿𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑡 & 𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑡!
3) Since a lash lift chemically treats the eyelashes, it’s important to use a conditioner. I use Thuya 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 every night on my lashes.
4) Make them POP! Tints are great, but if you want additional length and fullness, you’ll want to apply a mascara. Use one that’s formulated for lash lifts that will add additional nutrients and keep your lashes at their best! We recommend Elleebana 𝐸𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑎 and it’s fabulous.
5) Tightline your eyeliner (just YouTube if you're not sure about this.) This will give the same illusion as that dark lash line that extensions give. I prefer to use a black or dark brown powder for mine. I recommend Billion Dollar Brows. I use their Brow Powder in Ravenand love their eyebrow brush for applying it. It's a little thicker than traditional angle brushes but adds the perfect amount of powder for me.
6) Keep your lashes CLEAN! Just because you no longer have to listen to your lash artist harassing you about cleaning your extensions doesn’t mean you can neglect your lash hygiene! Makeup, serums, and natural oils can build up, cause sties, bacteria growth, and even cause your lash growth cycle to hibernate and stop lash growth! Keep those babies clean with Borboleta Beauty’s cleansing system: 𝐿𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝐵𝑎𝑡ℎ, 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝐷𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑢𝑝 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟, & 𝐶𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑆𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑝 𝐵𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ.
There you have it! The perfect lash routine for the lash obsessed!